Each new Misty Harbor pontoon boat is covered by our industry leading 20 year, nonprorated warranty that covers all main welded seams, including: pontoon seams, deck riser seams, rail seams, and motor mount seams. Pressure-treated plywood flooring is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against decay and delamination. See your dealer for complete warranty details that come with each new Misty Harbor pontoon boat. Building quality pontoon boats since 1989.
Exceptional design and solid construction means outstanding performance
At Misty Harbor, we know that our pontoons provide the most pleasure when they are used hard and often. We believe that you expect your pontoon to perform reliably, season after season. That’s why we build each of them ready to last for many years to come.
- Each tube has three baffled chambers for added safety. Tubes are 100% pressure tested at the factory to assure reliability.
- Mounting hardware is stainless steel. Screws and bolts won’t rust or corrode. Decks are bolted with stainless steel elevator bolts and locking hardware.
- Gate hinges are full-length piano-style made from stainless steel.
- Quiet fence panels are assembled with foam tape to eliminate rattles and vibration.
- Plywood flooring is pressure-treated and carries a lifetime warranty – the most tried and proven deck material – guaranteed for a lifetime.
- Fence railings are heavy-duty 1 1/4″ wide anodized aluminum so they won’t oxidize and keeps your boat looking new for years.
- Our lounges and bench seats sit atop 100% poly, roto-molded seat storage bases. These bases are completely rot-proof.
- Seats are made from UV resistant, marine-grade vinyl that comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Beginning in 2013, all of our boats carry a 3 year bow to stern warranty on labor and materials.